Rudolf Kruse is Emeritus Professor at the University of Magdeburg in Germany. His current research interests include data science and intelligent systems. He has coauthored 15 monographs, 25 books, and 380 peer-refereed scientific publications with 17500 citations (Google Scholar) in various areas of Computational Intelligence. His group is successful in several industrial projects with Volkswagen, SAP, and other companies. He is Fellow of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA), Fellow of the European Association for Artificial Intelligence (EURAI), and Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- New program and sources August 22, 2020
- Program Schedule August 14, 2020
- Instructions for video presentations at IEEE IS’20 July 22, 2020
- The conference goes virtual July 16, 2020
- Latex Template has been Updated June 24, 2020