Copyright Form (Required)
The material submitted for presentation at IEEE IS’20 must be original, not published or being considered for publication elsewhere. All accepted papers shall appear in the Conference Proceedings and on USB Flash drive, and will be distributed to participants.
IEEE holds the copyright of material presented at the conference. One of the authors should fill in the Copyright Transfer Form using the electronic copyright possibility (eCf).
Please submit the below form.
Then please pass steps 1, 2, 3, in the end, if the process is successful, you will receive a message style ‘OK’ and an attached file ‘copyright consent’.
After the successful registration please forward the downloaded copyright file to email@example.com
IEEE Electronic Copyright Form
Required Publishing Tasks for Conference Publishers
Every author should pass through the IEEE PDF creator form (PDF express) before the final submission of his paper. We are sorry, but if PDF express returns errors, the paper isn’t acceptable for publication in IEEE sources.
- Collect copyright transfer agreements, one form per paper, not per author.
IMPORTANT: The IEEE Copyright Form must be completed. An electronic copyright form is also available. Conference Organizers register with eCopyright to create an account that authors access online. The Organizer then receives a weekly report of which copyright transfers have been completed.
- Instruct your authors to add the copyright notice to their papers before creating PDFs. Copyright notice can be found in Section IV – Copyright Information in the Letter of Acquisition.
- Instruct your authors to use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to validate their papers (see following page).
- Provide IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs to Conference Operations.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
- All PDFs to be included in IEEE Xplore® (e.g. title page, copyright page, author index, etc.) should be validated through PDF eXpress for Xplore
- If you are not using a publishing vendor’s assistance, use the use the IEEE Packing List Generator (from the IEEE Publishing Technology Resources web page ) to expedite delivery of your PDFs to Xplore.
- Distribute the following page to your authors to provide them access to free Word and LaTeX templates and to PDF instructions MS Word and LaTeX templates.
PDF Instructions for your Authors
2020 IEEE 10th International Conference on Intelligent Systems (IS)
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
48319X for the Conference ID
your email address a password
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
The authors should sent the copyright receipt v.jotsov.at.unibit.bg.